[seqfan] Re: A278567...

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 16:08:40 CET 2016

Don - Thanks!  Your version is now A278570. (Needs a b-file.)

By the way, the old name for A046389 was "Odd numbers with exactly 3
distinct prime factors", which is slightly ambiguous, since it might be
interpreted to include 315 = 3^2*5*7. I changed it to read Products of
exactly three distinct odd primes.  The more inclusive interpretation of
A046389 is now A278569.

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com