[seqfan] Re: A045310 as partitions

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 16:48:56 CET 2016

Hugo, Maybe you could add a comment or two
to A045310 saying something like: Equivalently, this is the number of
decompositions of an n-dimensional cube of size 2 into unit cubes
(1X1X...X1) and "dominoes" (2X1X1X...X1).", if that is what you are saying
(I'm not sure what a polycube is either)!

And by all means add your two programs.

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com