[seqfan] Re: A comment in A262961 Crandall numbers

Olivier Gerard olivier.gerard at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 15:34:00 CEST 2016

On Sat, Oct 8, 2016 at 12:38 PM, Juan Arias de Reyna <arias at us.es> wrote:

> Seqfans:
>
> I noticed a little typo in a comment included in the sequence
> of Crandall numbers A262961:
>
> "David Broadhurst, Feynman integrals, L-series and Kloosterman moments <
> http://arxiv.org/abs/1604.03057>, arXiv:1604.03057, 2016. See Eq. 47."
>
> But looking at the paper it appear that the related equation is Eq. 147.
>
> Of course this is not very important, I also do not know how to proceed,
> in case
> one see something to correct in OEIS.
>
> Thanks
>
> Juan Arias de Reyna

Dear Juan,

Any user of the OEIS can suggest modifications to an entry.

A) If you do not have a OEIS account ask for one at this page.

https://oeis.org/wiki/Special:RequestAccount

B) Once you have an account, log in, go to the sequence's page : you will
see
an edit button among the tiny blue links below the sequence first terms.
Click on it. A new page appears with fields for edition of the sequence.

-> Enter the modification you suggest.

Editors will review you suggestion and include it (or not) in the OEIS.
You will be notified when the modification is processed.

Regards,

Olivier GERARD