[seqfan] Re: seeking additional editors for the Journal of Integer Sequences

Lang, Wolfdieter (ITP) wolfdieter.lang at partner.kit.edu
Sun Sep 4 19:04:51 CEST 2016

Dear Professor Shallit,
Thank you very much for your invitation to become a member of the editorial board of the  ` Journal of Integer Sequences (JIS)'.
I am refereeing papers of several Journals on physics and Mathematics, and I am also  an editor in chief of the OEIS. Therefore I will not find spare time to do the job of a member of the editorial board of JIS.

Of course, I could occasionally write a report on JIS papers (as I did before), especially ones concerning  Chebyshev polynomials, recurrences,  number theory applied to physical problems, etc.

Best regards,
Dr. habil. Wolfdieter Lang
(retired from Institut für Theoretische Physik, Universität Karlsruhe (nowadays called  Karlsruhe Instiyte of Technology), Germany)