[seqfan] Re: Another planetary sequence

Felix Fröhlich felix.froe at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 20:29:46 CEST 2016

Thanks for the replies.

Yes, the sequence is certainly time-dependent and the values are not
integers. For example, Triton is predicted to collide with Neptune in about
3.6 billion years, which will probably result in Triton's destruction.

The three sequences that come up when searching for A171467 are
interesting. Maybe I can come up with something similar.

Felix