[seqfan] Re: Primes in Malbolge

Stephen Makdisi drago at mg-cucoon
Thu Sep 22 16:39:14 CEST 2016

It has been a while since I looked at Malbolge, but from what I remember
one generally has to write another program in order to generate Malbolge
source code. The transpiling would definitely work though, and with a
higher language to BF transpiler, one could write "any program" in
malbolge. That seems like an awful lot of work, and far and away from
the original intent.

Stephen

[2016-09-22 09:38] Charles Greathouse <charles.greathouse at case.edu>