[seqfan] Re: Median nth least factors in prime factorisations of the integers

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 19:16:29 CEST 2017

Peter, You should be aware than in mathematics, when one says that
"most" things have a certain property, it means "all except a finite
number".

In your submissions A284411 and A281889 you used "most" to mean
"strictly more than half". This is too different from the standard
usage, so I have
changed the definitions to make it clear what you meant.

You can't redefine a standard terminology to be anything you want!

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com