[seqfan] 1000 sequences decomposed into weight * level + jump

Rémi Eismann reismann at free.fr
Mon Apr 3 10:42:00 CEST 2017

Dear seqfans,

There are 1000 sequences decomposed into weight * level + jump on my website, searchable by A-number or "Name", with 3D graphs (three.js WebGL), 2D graphs, first 500 terms, CSV exports. Before continuing, I would like to have an independent verification of my data. There is a complete dump of my database on the home page (.sql.zip, ~105 Mo, central table “sequences” and 1 table per sequence).

https://decompwlj.com

Best,