[seqfan] Re: Unknowns in A281571

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 02:45:37 CEST 2017

Yes indeed!  Thanks for catching this.
Max A. has removed the terms beyond the last known term (and I made a few
more edits).  This has keyword base because it depends on the
representation of
the numbers in base 2.

At present there is no escape clause in the definition to say what to do if
no
such k exists.  This is OK, I think, because by the usual heuristic argument
using the prime number theorem, k *should* always exist.

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com