[seqfan] A078300.

L. Edson Jeffery lejeffery2 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 06:39:07 CEST 2017

Some physical constants have changed, according to the latest (2014) CODATA
revision. I only checked Planck's length because I am using it. Planck's
length is sequence http://oeis.org/A078300 which has changed from {1, 6, 1,
6, 1, 9, 9} to {1, 6, 1, 6, 2, 2, 9}. If someone more qualified would like
to edit the sequence (and any others in OEIS that have changed), then
please add the references:

Peter J. Mohr, David B. Newell, and Barry N. Taylor, CODATA recommended
values of the fundamental physical constants: 2014, Rev. Mod. Phys. 88,
035009 (Published 26 September 2016).

Abstract:

https://journals.aps.org/rmp/abstract/10.1103/RevModPhys.88.035009

and the 2015 arxiv preprint (same authors and title):

https://arxiv.org/abs/1507.07956

Thank you,

Ed Jeffery