[seqfan] Re: Just a quick (but hard?) funny sequence idea

Gaurav Verma gvermaiitk at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 07:18:19 CEST 2017

Hi!

Here are the first 10 terms of the sequence:

a(1) = 3
a(2) = 3
a(3) = 878
a(4) = 11404
a(5) = 11404
a(6) = 595413
a(7) = 1797640
a(8) = 98274734
a(9) = 298419478
a(10) = work in progress, will update soon

I've also attached the python code that I used to generate these terms, for
your perusal.

Regards,
Gaurav Verma

Senior Undergraduate