[seqfan] New: Index to constants in the OEIS
njasloane at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 20:16:59 CET 2017
I have just created an Index to constants in the OEIS.
If there is an entry A123456 that gives the decimal expansion of the
constant XYZ, then the file contains a line that says:
XYZ: See A123456.
Here is the file:
This is what it says at the top of the page:
- If there is an entry in the OEIS which gives the decimal expansion of
some constant XYZ and has A-number A123456 <http://oeis.org/A123456>,
say, then this file contains a line which says: XYZ: See A123456
- Warning: this is a very large file, with about 10000 lines.
- Once it has been cleaned up, this file should be broken up into
- The entries are arranged in the order produced by the Unix "sort -f"
- There are probably many missing entries, and also entries that should
not be here. Please help by editing this file.
- Note that the usual name for a sequence of this type in the OEIS is
"Decimal expansion of XYZ." (Don't say "Decimal digits of XYZ".)
- Some of these entries are not exactly the decimal expansion, but are
closely related to the decimal expansion — that is OK.
More information about the SeqFan