[seqfan] Re: My page on the Wiki for detected relations between sequences

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Sat Dec 23 20:57:10 CET 2017

This is the ancient question of "if two sequences agree for K terms, must
they be the same?"
and there are examples in the OEIS of pairs of sequences which first differ
after
thousands of terms, or millions of terms, and in one case 10^15 terms.

There is an entry in the OEIS Index for
(IIRC) "sequences which agree for a long time but are different"

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com