[seqfan] Re: Loose ends re Queens' graph

Brendan McKay Brendan.McKay at anu.edu.au
Tue Dec 26 01:47:21 CET 2017

What does "(in general position)" mean in A002564?  If it means that
there are
no restrictions on the positions apart from them forming a dominating set,
then I suggest the words be removed.  "General position" is a phrase with
specific meaning for geometric problems and I can't see how it would
apply here.  I suspect that the intention is "not necessarily
non-attacking",
but nobody is going to understand that  without help.

Cheers, Brendan.