[seqfan] Re: Number of binary privileged words, etc

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 11:25:11 CET 2017

>  What is the number of closed words of length n that are not privileged ?

Duuh. It must be simply A226452 - A231208, which will soon be A297184.

I was originally planning to ask for the number of privileged words,
because G. Fici
doesn't say what it is (and doesn't give an A-number), and that
would have been an interesting question.  But while I was typing the message
I found the answer (A231208), and so I just asked the second question, which
of course has a simple answer.

So ignore my previous message from 2 hours ago

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com