[seqfan] Perhaps of interest to writers and editors

Robert Munafo mrob27 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 00:07:37 CET 2017

A friend recently pointed out that the Wikipedia Foundation has free online
courses on writing online articles, which is reasonably relevant to us.
They're starting one soon. The titles of the sessions are, "1: Wikipedia
under the hood"; "2: Who am I to edit Wikipedia? Identity & collaboration";
"3: What is quality?"; "4: Diving deeper and building your article"; "5:
The takeaway and student showcase". More at
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Writing_Wikipedia_Articles_course

Disclosure: I am an OEISF board member. I am not associated with Wikipedia
and am not benefiting in any way, nor do I have much of an opinion one way
or the other about Wikipedia or its issues.

- Robert Munafo