[seqfan] A proposed sequence

David Newman davidsnewman at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 04:02:26 CET 2017

The logarithmic integral of x, minus the number of primes less than x, is a
number which appears in statements of the Riemann hypothesis.  Would it be
nice to have a sequence of the integer parts of these numbers?  The numbers
I've gotten  are:

0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 1, 1, 2, 1, 2, 1, 1, 2, 2, 1, 2, 1, 1, 2, 2, 1, 2, \
2, 2, 3, 3, 2, 3, 2, 2, 2, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 2, 2, 3, 3, 2, \
2, 3, 3...

I haven't been able to find this in the OEIS.  I know from past experience
that it may be there even though I've been unable to find it.