[seqfan] Re: Article about human perception of patterns in sequences

Veikko Pohjola veikko at nordem.fi
Mon Jan 9 09:22:37 CET 2017

Interesting.

This reminds me of my earlier discussion here on Feb.9, 2016 on polyrhythmics of integers sequences. Just staring at the numbers of A258024 does not open the complex ever-changing periodic structure of the sequence. Instead, the conversion of the sequence to music does - or at least gives a hint.

Veikko Pohjola