[seqfan] about discussions on certain sequences

Simon Plouffe simon.plouffe at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 05:23:03 CEST 2017

Hello people on the seq-fan list.

 I recently sent a message to Neil Sloane about
a possible sequence referring to a certain paper
from FS.

 The message was intended to Neil alone and I
did not realize that, of course, sending it to
the seq-fan list with such comments on the
author of the article is wrong.

 Neil Sloane is perfectly right about this precise
line of conduct, we should keep in mind that
those comments we post are public. We have to
be very polite, only pointing out possible
issues concerning the sequences alone not
personal comments on the author, or opinions.

Best regards,
 Simon Plouffe