[seqfan] The new book by B Bajnok

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 17:35:21 CEST 2017

Dear Seq Fans,
There is a nice new book on combinatorial problems,
available fron the arXiv:

Bela Bajnok, <a href="https://arxiv.org/abs/1705.07444">Additive
Combinatorics: A Menu of Research Problems</a>, arXiv:1705.07444 [math.NT],
May 2017.

I went though it and added several new sequences from it to the OEIS.  But
I did not
have time to add all the sequences that we don't have, in case anyone
wants to help.

I also added references to the book from several sequences that were
already in the OEIS.

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com