[seqfan] Re: A serious question about an interesting sequence of primes, A129563

Ray Chandler rayjchandler at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 3 19:48:58 CEST 2017

I have confirmed the method described in section 4 of the paper results in the terms listed in A129563.

I have programs for both A129563 and A229289 if you want more terms or b-files for those.

The description of the method of generating M in A129563 needs to be corrected to that in section 4 rather than section 3.
Ray