[seqfan] Re: Please be polite and courteous

David Wilson davidwwilson at comcast.net
Mon Jul 3 20:54:13 CEST 2017

I'm guessing NJAS's request was at least in part directed toward me concerning my recent post about Smarandache, toward whom I was not particularly kind or PG-13, which post it appears you may happily never get to read.

At any rate, to summarize the meat of the post in less offensive terms, I am all for wiping the OEIS of any reference to Smarandache. This would at once raise the overall quality of the OEIS and assist the general readership by not pointing them toward questionable source materials.