[seqfan] Re: Crypto EllipticK & A000984

Sven Simon sven-h.simon at gmx.de
Sun Jul 23 14:29:04 CEST 2017

Hello together,

that's an interesting session. Concerning crypting I have a tendency to crypt things which are already published... That's another aspect to those crypting sessions of CCC - do they have anything worth to crypt as secure as a number bank account in Switzerland ?  - this is not the case as far as I can see. It is just to keep privacy and that's OK.
Sven