[seqfan] Re: sequence based on A050873 triangular array for GCD(u, v)

Bob Selcoe rselcoe at entouchonline.net
Mon Jul 31 23:35:00 CEST 2017

Hi Jamie & Seqfans,

I gather a(n) is the number of rows it takes for a repeating pattern to
occur, so surely these two conditions are true:

i.  a(n) must be a multiple of n.
ii.  when prime(k) < n < prime(k+1), then primorial(k) < a(n) <
primorial(k+1).

Are you sure a(9) = 612??  a(n) satisfies the first two conditions, but I
get this result:

row
9      1  1  3  1  1  3  1  1  9
10    1  2  1  2  5  2  1  2  1
621  1  1  3  1  1  3  1  1  9
622  1  2  1  2  1  2  1  2  1

If I understand correctly, if a(n) = 612, then row 10 should be equivalent
to row 622.

Cheers,
Bob Selcoe