[seqfan] Re: A006669 Exponentiation of g.f. for Pell numbers

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 07:07:54 CEST 2017

Well, I have a hint (but it is very late here so I'll let
you have the fun of figuring out what I meant!)

And if you do, please tell me and edit the sequence!

Here is the hint, thanks to grep:

%N A006669 Exponentiation of g.f. for Pell numbers.
%N A006701 Exponentiation of g.f. for Fibonacci numbers.
%N A006871 Exponentiation of g.f. for rooted trees.

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com