[seqfan] Re: Code

Peter Lawrence peterl95124 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 22 05:16:04 CEST 2017

Hans,
         As I am not familiar with Mathematica (I’m just a C/C++ programmer),
would it be too much to ask for an explanation of this formula,
in other words not a proof of its correctness, but rather the details
of how it computes, what algorithm is being specified here ?
Are F(n) and F(n+1) inputs, and if so then what is the output, F(n+2) ?

Thanks,
Peter Lawrence.