[seqfan] Re: Puzzle sequence A288573

Simon Plouffe simon.plouffe at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 19:14:02 CEST 2017

Hello Neil,

About Smarandache and lots of other
pseudonyms.

  I think that this Kashihara might just be one
of those bogus pseudonyms of the same person.

This practice of him has been going on for years.

I can give you the long list of these names, I think
that Kashihara name is one of them.

  That does not imply that the sequence could not be of interest
but... there are suspicions.

He does that a lot with the name of Maris Coman for example,
in the past there was a variety of other names as well.

  The goal is to publish a lot of papers as long as
the name Smarandache appears all over any sequence,
function, even integers. Like the smarandache-integers :
1,2,3,4,5,6, ...

You see the point ?

If you take a look at the source material, you will
see that it is usualy published by the same publisher.

Another example is this document : http://vixra.org/pdf/1311.0097v2.pdf
the name Smarandache appears 1396 times, there is a kind a
tendency of over citing, a lot.

Do you want other examples ?

best regards,

  Simon