[seqfan] Re: Name for a type of set needed

Bob Selcoe rselcoe at entouchonline.net
Mon Mar 27 22:20:09 CEST 2017

Hi Jean-Paul,

Yes, thank you, that is very helpful.  Perhaps "radical class" is clear and 
parsimonious enough?  So we can say numbers with radical R make up radical 
class C_R; so for example, C_10 = {10, 20, 40, 50, 80, 100, 160, 200...}.

Unless there are any objections I will include this as a definition in 
A284311 (an array of "radical classes") and A284457 (its transposed 


From: "jean-paul allouche" <jean-paul.allouche at imj-prg.fr>
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2017 2:14 PM
To: <seqfan at list.seqfan.eu>
Subject: [seqfan] Re: Name for a type of set needed

> Hi
> The largest squarefree divisor of an integer is called the
> radical of the integer and/or the squarefree kernel of
> this integer (see, e.g., A007947).
> Does it help?
> best
> jean-paul

More information about the SeqFan mailing list