[seqfan] Is there a limit on number of terms that a b-file can contain?

Gaurav Verma gvermaiitk at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 07:02:45 CET 2017

Dear SeqFans,

I am a new member and I just made my first contribution to A000720 by
uploading a new b -file.  The python program that I wrote to generate the
b-file generated a .txt file with 1,000,000 entries but when I added it to
the sequence, the MIN...,MAX was automatically updated to 1...823852. My
.txt file still contains terms 1 through 1,000,000 but the one that I
submitted (by uploading on the OEIS server), somehow has only 823,852
terms. Is this an expected behaviour?

Thanks,
Gaurav Verma

Undergraduate Student
Department of Electrical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IITK)
Uttar Pradesh, India