[seqfan] New index-entry for fraction trees.

Antti Karttunen antti.karttunen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 09:21:05 CET 2017

On Thu, Feb 23, 2017 at 5:40 AM, <seqfan-request at list.seqfan.eu> wrote:

> Message: 2
> Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2017 11:42:52 -0500
> From: Neil Sloane <njasloane at gmail.com>
> To: Sequence Fanatics Discussion list <seqfan at list.seqfan.eu>
> Subject: [seqfan] Re: A sequence from Johannes Kepler's "Harmonices
>         Mundi"
>
> > Maybe we need an index entry for these fraction trees?
>
> Antti, that would be a great idea. Can you get it started?
> It would go under,
>
> fractions, trees of,
>
> in this part of the Index:
>
>  https://oeis.org/wiki/Index_to_OEIS:_Section_Fo

Yes, it is now there with the anchor:
https://oeis.org/wiki/Index_to_OEIS:_Section_Fo#fraction_trees

And I already added the following line:
to the Links-section of A002487.

Not knowing better, I tentatively named some of these with the surnames of
their submitters,
e.g. Hanna, Kimberling, Wilson, Yurramendi.

If anybody knows more fitting names, or fraction tree systems still missing
from that list, then please let me know or edit that index entry by
yourself.

(What does HCS mean, by the way?)

Thanks,

Antti Karttunen,