[seqfan] Re: easy? graph question

Benoît Jubin benoit.jubin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 22:46:49 CET 2017

Dear Neil,

I had a little trouble understanding your definition, in particular
the phrase "maximal number of nodes that are separated by at least
three edges".

As a mathematician not familiar with codes, I would propose : "a(n) is
the maximal cardinality of a set of such n-tuples whose members are at
distance at least three from each other" (or something similar, in
better English!).

Best regards,
Benoît