[seqfan] Re: Name for a type of set needed

Bob Selcoe rselcoe at entouchonline.net
Mon Mar 27 22:20:09 CEST 2017

Hi Jean-Paul,

Yes, thank you, that is very helpful.  Perhaps "radical class" is clear and
parsimonious enough?  So we can say numbers with radical R make up radical
class C_R; so for example, C_10 = {10, 20, 40, 50, 80, 100, 160, 200...}.

Unless there are any objections I will include this as a definition in
A284311 (an array of "radical classes") and A284457 (its transposed
companion).

Cheers,
Bob