[seqfan] Re: The lex. earliest binary cube-free sequence

David Wilson davidwwilson at comcast.net
Tue May 2 05:11:21 CEST 2017

Mr. Gerbicz, thank you for picking up on my mistake.
It was a while ago, but I think I generated the b-file programmatically from a(0)-a(9999), and then in my inimitable style, added and incorrect a(10000) by hand.
At any rate, I wrote a new program, which verified that a(10000) was indeed the only bad element in the b-file.

Just out of curiosity, I counted the number of backtracks required to compute a(0) through a(10200), and there were only 91.