[seqfan] Re: A068652 Numbers such that every cyclic permutation is a prime.

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Thu May 4 16:41:20 CEST 2017

Juan,  Thanks for that message.  I will add a link from A068652
reporting the claim.

Do you know this web site?  Should we believe the claim?  Could we
perhaps ask the author if
he has a proof?

The fact that there is a flashy blinking thing on the page makes
me doubt that it is serious.

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com