[seqfan] Re: A068652 Numbers such that every cyclic permutation is a prime.

Juan Arias de Reyna arias at us.es
Thu May 4 16:52:24 CEST 2017

I do not know the web site. I was looking for information about
the "happy end problem" of Erdös-Szekeres and found some information
there. I browse a little and found this claim. I doubt a proof
of this may be easy. After all the prime numbers as 319993 exist.

Perhaps somebody can make a search to try if there is  some experimental
evidence.

Juan