[seqfan] Re: A068652 Numbers such that every cyclic permutation is a prime.

Alexei Kourbatov akourbatov at gmail.com
Thu May 4 17:39:12 CEST 2017

Ray, your variant of the A068652 b-file is not quite right because e.g. it
does not include the permutations of a known term, 391939. My comment
saying that "at least those terms" are in the sequence is not sufficient to
make a new b-file because some additional unknown terms might also appear
in between. A b-file constitutes a much stronger claim: "there are these
terms and nothing in between."