[seqfan] Re: A068652 Numbers such that every cyclic permutation is a prime.

Juan Arias de Reyna arias at us.es
Fri May 5 13:43:19 CEST 2017

I have found another web page (I think this is more serious)
treating the circular primes

http://www.worldofnumbers.com/circular.htm#circul <http://www.worldofnumbers.com/circular.htm#circul>

they claim to have search all numbers with <= 23 decimal digits and
found only the circular primes we know and the repunits R19 and R23.

Juan