[seqfan] Re: More about lex earliest cubefree 0,1 sequence

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Sun May 21 05:23:27 CEST 2017

What I am really hoping for is a theorem that says something like this:

Given a finite 0,1 cubefree string S satisfying such-and-such properties,
then there is an infinite cubefee string that begins with S
(and perhaps that S can be obtained by attaching the Thue-Morse sequence to
the end of S,
maybe with a bit of trimming of some overlap)

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com