[seqfan] Re: More about lex earliest cubefree 0,1 sequence

ALLOUCHE Jean-Paul Jean-paul.ALLOUCHE at imj-prg.fr
Sun May 21 14:13:05 CEST 2017

Dear all

There is indeed a TM sequence with indexes in Z extending
the  N-indexed one. Furthermore if I am not mistaken it
has exactly the same factors (finIte blocks of consecutive
letters) as the classical TM sequence. Hence it is overlap-free
as well. So are all suffixes of the  Z-indexed TM. (I am in a train station right now and do not  have  a reference at hand.)
best
jean-paul