[seqfan] The OEIS Foundation needs a new Treasurer

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 21:08:49 CET 2017

Dear Sequence Fans,
The OEIS Foundation Treasurer, Ray Chandler, has just informed me (and I
was very sorry to hear this) that he does not wish to continue as Treasurer
after his term expires in January.  So we need to find a replacement.  Does
anyone have any suggestions?

It probably has to be a US resident, otherwise there
will be endless hassles moving money into and out of the country.

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com