[seqfan] Re: Proposal for a new keyword

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 20:20:40 CET 2017

Right now it would be too much trouble to add a new keyword, so that won't
happen.

Also, "conj" would immediately be applied to sequences where there are
conjectured formulas, and there are about 50000 of them.  So it would also
be confusing and more work for the editors when we have to tell people, No,
that is not what "conj" is for.

The best thing is to improve the Index to the OEIS.  See especially the page
https://oeis.org/wiki/Index_to_OEIS:_Section_Con.
I have created a line there for your list: see:
conjectured sequences (21): ...

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com