[seqfan] Re: A132870 : a Mathematica line

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 19:44:03 CET 2017

Since the triangle is integral for a long time, I think it is enough to
leave the entry the way it is, but to make it clear in the comments that
this stops being integral beyond a certain point.

There is a famous recurrence (discussed by Lenstra) which is integral for
48 or so terms but then isn;'t, and we handled that in the same way.  We
pretend it is integral, but add a warning that it really isn't.
And we stop the b-file before we hit the rocks.

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com