[seqfan] Question regarding submitting potentially duplicated sequence

Ami Eldar amiram.eldar at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 17:12:20 CEST 2017

Hello,

I have a general question, but I may be more specific if needed. It regards
to a couple of sequences that I want to submit.

In each sequence I can calculate only 5-6 terms due to its high complexity.
By searching the terms in OEIS I find a related sequence, but it is not
clear that the sequences are the same. In fact, I believe that ultimately
the sequences may differ. But still, I may be wrong.

It is like highly composite numbers (A002182) and superabundant numbers
(A166981) that have the first 19 terms common.

What is the OEIS policy with such an issue?

Thanks.