[seqfan] Floor(tan(n))=1

Veikko Pohjola veikko at nordem.fi
Sat Oct 14 08:17:08 CEST 2017

Dear seqfans,

I’m ready to start submitting a set of further sequences based on the roots of floor(tan(n))=1, related to their periodic and palindromic features. I noticed that the sequences of these roots themselves, and of their first differences, do not seem to appear in OEIS.  I wonder should these be submitted as well, although not so interesting as such. At least, the naming of the new sequences would become more compact when reference can be made to the codes of their basis.

Veikko Pohjola