[seqfan] Re: A269254

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 04:55:46 CEST 2017

Shouldn't there be some remarks in A269254 giving the proofs that the -1
entries do indeed correspond to sequences of non-primes?

For example, it is stated that a(7) = -1, and this is true because n=7
gives the sequence A033890, Fibonacci(4n+2), which is easily shown to be
never a prime.

But what about the other -1 entries?

Best regards
Neil