[seqfan] Re: Comment in A095810

Peter Munn techsubs at pearceneptune.co.uk
Mon Oct 30 20:46:20 CET 2017

Hi David,

I think it would be better expressed by changing "find" to "can
determine". So, it doesn't mean that 6 is a power of 2. Instead, it means
that you can't determine that a number ending in 6 is not a power of 2.
(Whereas you can determine that a number ending in 7 is not a power of 2.)

Best Regards,

Peter