[seqfan] Re: Edit needed for dead link in A028491

Hugo Pfoertner yae9911 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 22:17:08 CEST 2017

Edit done; the general rule is to check URLs for "personalized" access (or
tracking) information before putting it in the href field of the links
section. In most cases the access works without this information. If it
doesn't, than the link might not work for the general public and should not
be included.

Hugo Pfoertner