[seqfan] Re: Sequence

Olivier Gerard olivier.gerard at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 10:14:17 CEST 2017

Dear Mr Abdulhakeem Olayiwola ,

You are refering to https://oeis.org/A000629

There are many ways to obtain this sequence combinatorially.

If you believe your computations may be a coincidence,
you should try to compute more terms from your definition
to be sure it is not something different from A000629.

And you can describe here your result so that we can help
you determine if its equivalent to one of the many interpretations
we have for this sequence.

If you need help in understanding the definition or formula
in the encyclopedia, please ask your questions here too.

With my best regards,

Olivier GERARD