[seqfan] Terry Trotter's website WTM heritage; explains A061679

Georg.Fischer georg.fischer at t-online.de
Sat Apr 7 21:30:15 CEST 2018

Dear Neil,

today I had the pleasure to find a comment/description
for A061679, the "Generalized Trotter numbers", in a file
which Terry Trotter did not include in his contents page:
<http://www.teherba.org/trottermath.net/numthry/trotprims3.html>
(rather at the end).

BTW, I extended Terry's user page on the OEIS wiki,
<https://oeis.org/wiki/User:Terrel_Trotter,_Jr.>
and put there links to my preliminary storage for his WTM
website heritage and the corresponding ZIP file.
There is also a "hidden_contents.html" which links to
some additional files not in Terry's "contents.html".

Best regards - Georg