[seqfan] Re: Can we create a workable taxonomy for classifying all the various kinds of sequences in the OEIS?

Jamie Morken jmorken at shaw.ca
Sat Apr 7 15:02:44 CEST 2018

Hi,
I think it is a matter of time (months?) before Google Deepmind would apply an updated AlphaGo Zeroalgorithm to mathematics.  In essence given a set of rules, the algorithm would develop expert knowledge, and withinthat would be the meta-rules you refer to, then at that point an automatic categorization of OEIS could be done too.
https://deepmind.com/blog/alphago-zero-learning-scratch/cheers,Jamie